Sunday, May 31, 2020

May 31 Emma

Sunday: We woke up this morning, never knowing about what had gone on downtown Grand Rapids Saturday night and into the morning. As I turned on my computer, I tuned in to some local news and read about the riot and told Emma about it. We worshiped LiveStream at Calvary and then ate a huge salad afterward for lunch.

We had our Bible story, this week on King Josiah, and were reminded of the important of obedience to God's Word and how God blesses us through our obedience to Him.

Later in the day, early afternoon, I drove Emma back to her house. Their property is about 1.5 acres and it abutts into a little wooded area. There are wildflowers growing back there. I happen to particularly LOVE these kind. 
 Emma had made a pretty bracelet for Kaity, who was very pleased to receive it!


Sweet girls, these two. Love them to pieces.

No comments: