Thursday, May 28, 2020

May 28

Thursday: These first two pictures are from yesterday. I made sure Matey's cage was secure (all doors and windows locked and closed) and brought him out to enjoy the fresh air in the afternoon. I was working out in the yard, cleaning up the "mess" the trees make out here on my driveway and yard. 

 When I picked Kaity up at 3:30 (Thursday) she was all set to go! She had Baby Lily with her (naturally). When we arrived at my house, Kaity suggested that we make a "house" for Lily and Paco. It was Kaity's idea to use my alphabet foam puzzle to construct the house. Other than the fact that we ran out of material to make a roof, the house turned out just as Kaity wanted.
 Here is Kaity tucking Lily in for a nap. Since Paco is a pig, he didn't need a blanket (this was Kaity's logic).
 We ate some yummy hotdogs for dinner and we played a few games of foosball and played more with Matey, and then finally we played outside in front of my house. Late this morning, I got out my leaf blower, rake, and broom and cleaned the front yard and road up so that there was NOTHING out of order ... and then it rained ... see what happens when it rains (notice the tree debris all over the place)! But that didn't deter Kaity and I from playing a little bit of soccer out in the road.

 We brought Matey out to watch our game ... Lily too. 
We had a really nice time together today and I am truly thankful to the Lord for giving us the gift of Kaity.

No comments: