Sunday, May 17, 2020

May 16

Saturday: After a 10-hour day yesterday with three little children, I was a little bit exhausted today. I asked if I could spend a shorter time with Kaity today, so I picked her up at 4:00. Thankfully, Kaity was pretty low-key today! She wanted me to see a movie that she loves, so we tuned in to Amazon Prime and watched "Sonic", a pretty lame movie, but I've seen worse!
It wasn't difficult to sit and watch with Kaity. I made sure she ate some french toast and had a glass of milk, and then I allowed her to have popcorn during our movie time. She really loves this movie. It did have some humerous parts, but ... it wasn't anything I would watch on my own, for sure! That's OK. Kaity was very pleased that I would watch it with her. We did play with a few of our toys, but then we drove over to Kaity's house and played wuffle ball in her back yard. It was a pretty nice evening for playing ball. Thankful for this brief time with you, Kaity!

No comments: