Monday, May 4, 2020

May 3

Sunday:  Emma and I attended Calvary's Lifestream worship this morning at 10:45, ate lunch, finally continued in our Bible stories of the kings and prophets, adding to our story of King Hezekiah, and then we drove out to Pickerel Lake to take a walk. Spring is on the move ... plants and trees and budding ... but only just beginning. It's amazing to watch the reawakening. I love it so much.

 Emma and I always have a good time in the woods--especially when we don't have to fight off mosquitoes and other insects. It was just fun to be together and explore and laugh and reconnect ...







 Aren't these great pictures?!?!? I'm so happy Emma was agreeable to have me snap pictures of her today! Sometimes she makes faces at me constantly until I stop!


 It was such a lovely spring day and this is a beautiful location to enjoy it.











Thank you, Lord, for these wonderful hours together. Such a treasure.

No comments: