Sunday, May 31, 2020

May 30 Kaity

Saturday:  Kaity and I had four such happy hours Saturday afternoon/evening! She had been telling me that she was worried about her baby Lily's hair--she had dropped her a few times and noticed that the color on her hair was rubbing off. So ... we decided to paint her some new yellow hair.
 We both grabbed paint brushes and went to work ...
 Kaity was SO careful and she was SO happy while painting Lily's hair. I think it turned out beautiful.
 These next two pictures are somewhat out of order, but that's OK. After we had played outside making bubbles for quite a long time (see below), we came back inside and played dress-up with Lily. I got my princess magnets out and Kaity (who LOVES to dress things up and choose pretty outfits) really loved doing this with me tonight.
 I love your beautiful smile, Kaity-Girl!
Here we are outside making bubbles, lots and lots of them!



The other thing Kaity and I did today was to order her birthday gifts for her 8th birthday celebration. Kaity knew exactly what she wanted me to order, which made it super easy. She told me her baby Lily wants a brother very badly and that the Baby Alive brand makes a boy baby doll! So we got onto Amazon and found the exact boy doll she wanted, and while we were at it, we found a really versatile bunk bed for the dolls to put in their "bedroom." Kaity was SO excited to order her gifts. She was smiling from ear to ear. I love you so much, dear Kaity! It was very fun to play with you today!

No comments: