Sunday, May 17, 2020

May 15 Baby Callaghan

Friday:  I received a call this morning at about 6:00 saying that baby was coming very very soon. I told Dylan I would be there ASAP. I arrived at 7:00 and our baby had been born already! He arrived somewhere around 6:20 or so. Here are some pictures I was able to snap with my phone. 

I remember Brendan looking a lot like this at birth! This wee baby's official name is: Gregory Callaghan. He will actually be called "Callaghan" or "Cal" for short. Gregory is the name of Kelly's very special uncle, but both Dylan and Kelly liked "Callaghan" equally, so decided to name him accordingly. 

 These pictures were taken shortly before 8:00 in the morning, just before the 3 other kiddos and I took off for the day. He weighed in at NINE pounds! And he is 20". He is beautiful.


 When we came back to their house at 5PM, I took a few more quick pictures ...

 Brendan sang the sweetest song to this baby. I SO wish I could remember the words. He sang it as he touched "Cal's" soft face and hands. It was a really precious moment.

 Erin is enthralled with her brother. She is so excited to have a real baby in the house.

 Isn't this a darling picture of Kelly and Erin? Erin is saying "Baby, momma!" 
I have pictures from our time together at my house that I post separately.

No comments: