Monday, May 25, 2020

May 22

Friday:  I'm glad the children enjoy coming to my little house! And I am thankful I have plenty of nice things for them to do here, since we can't go to any playgrounds, zoos, museums OR libraries! It really does limit entertainment possibilities ... but we do the best we can with what we've got.

Erin--you look SO sleepy!
 Aidan cracking up while showing me his belly!
 Brendan, just relaxing a bit. His glasses have broken in so many places, he can no longer keep them on his face ... so NO glasses presently. With all of the closed businesses, it's difficult to get glasses repaired.
 Aidan threw this balloon around for 10 minutes, laughing hysterically the entire time. 



 Later in the day, the kiddos watched a short movie while I did the dishes.







 Aidan enjoys feeding baby Bonnie ... he's such a happy little fellow!
Since it was a half-way decent day (NOT raining at least), we decided to take a drive over to the Cascade Dam and take a little walk.

No comments: