Monday, May 4, 2020

May 4

Monday:  I am intoxicated with spring ... it does odd things to me ... mostly good things though! Today, I got to go over to Dylan and Kelly's to spend a little time with the kiddos ...


 We went for a nice walk/ride down the pathway to the creek. Brendan rode his bike, and the littles rode the stroller.
 We had such a nice time down there!
 I absolutely love to see Brendan explore outside. It's just so healthy for him ... for all of us ... just to breathe fresh air, dig in the dirt, throw stones in the creek, walk along little pathways ...

 Look at the Littles ... aren't they so precious?
 They were SO happy to be down here by the water. Boy! Did I ever have to be careful though. Erin is a fast little bugger and she does NOT like to be ... restrained. She did alright though, and we had fun. 













What a beautiful little place! So thankful for these few hours today.

No comments: