Tuesday, May 26, 2020

May 23 Kaity & Emma

Saturday afternoon and evening:  I certainly do not have very many VISUALS to remember my time together with Kaity today. I completely forgot to take any pictures while she was at my house. I must have been just too tired to care!

Kaity and I did just fine, though, and played for awhile with dolls and other stuff. But then we turned on "Frozen" and watched the entire movie. That's a rare occurrence for Kaity and I. It's not usually what I do with her, mainly because she sees enough videos at home and I like to stimulate her in other ways.
 When I drove Kaity home, I snapped just a couple of pictures of her in front of her house. Jesse has been working on a Memorial Day set-up in his front yard, since all other Memorial Day get-togethers and parades have been cancelled. Kaity was very glad to pose for a few pictures.
This was a work in progress at this point Saturday evening. Jesse added a few more touches and was ready for Monday's memorial.
Emma spent the night. We visited for awhile and then Emma requested that we watch a movie, and she picked the movie, "Matilda" a Danny DeVito production from 1998. I think the reason Emma relates so much with this story is because the parents in this movie were clueless about almost everything to do with their daughter. It's a very exaggerated story based on a children's book by Roald Dahl. I am going to have to check the book out of the library to see how true to the story the movie actually was. 

No comments: