Sunday, May 17, 2020

May 15 at Millenium Park

Friday Afternoon:  I had three goals in mind with our afternoon excursion. (1) Hopefully provide Erin a time to take a little nap. (2) Get the kiddos outside in the nice, fresh air.  (3)  Do a little bit of fun exploring.
 The first two goals were met satisfactorily. I think Erin snoozed for about 30 minutes. 
 Being outside in the nice fresh air ... wasn't as much fun as I had hoped. It's just that I only have a stroller that accommodates ONE child at a time. I can't have the two little ones "loose" at the same time because they often go opposite directions and do not respond when their names are called ... they just keep going in what ever direction they deem the best at the time. Since I can't be two places at one time ... one of them HAS to be in the stroller.
 I love it out here, especially in the early spring. Everything is greening up so beautifully. There are tons of little ponds and many interesting trails to explore.
 Aidan was in a rather "contrary" mood, more than I have ever seen him demonstrate. He's such a cute little person ... he was just having a little bit of a "tough" day today.
 I love this picture of the two boys walking together.
 Aidan pushing Erin's stroller all by himself.

 Aidan was getting a little bit weary on his feet, so I switched the littles out. Erin was glad to be "free" and Aidan was just fine sitting down in the stroller for awhile.
 Erin definitely has a mind of her own ... so I had to be super careful to stay close by her.
 Below are a few pictures Brendan took. Brendan was exhausted too and not really very excited about being in the great outdoors today. Sigh. Well, at least Erin got her nap taken and we all got out of the house for a little while!

Good job on the pictures, Brendan!

No comments: